Paysolve Payroll Software Solution
HMRC recognised software
A payroll software system tailored to your needs.
With over 25 years experience in the payroll market, Redstone can provide you with a payroll software system tailored to your own business needs. This comprehensive package covers a wide range of environments and is used across many business sectors including manufacturing, contracting, education and service.
Paysolve Payroll software system
Paysolve Payroll software system automates the whole process of payroll administration by handling any combination of hourly, salaried and piece work rates, payroll calculations, payments, and deductions. A link to BACS-IP solutions for direct credit transfer is just one of the many standard modules available. Online processing via the internet for Tax Year End returns of P14/P35 details and In Year Movements of P45(1), P45(3) & P46 is tested and recognised by HMRC. A variety of payslip styles are supported and ePayslips (available via the internet) are also an option.
How Paysolve Payroll software system works
Paysolve Payroll system is fully modular and very flexible so that it can be tailored to each organisation’s business systems and procedures. Implemented in phases if preferred it may be rapidly adapted to changes in legislative and other requirements. It is fully menu-driven, operating in an interactive manner, prompting the user at every stage. Employee data may be loaded from Time & Attendance (T&A) systems, spreadsheets and other data collection means.
What Paysolve Payroll software System can do for you
- Fully modular – Paysolve Payroll software system suite of modules can be implemented in phases.
- Multi-user operation – Many users can access the Paysolve Payroll software system to carry out tasks at the same time.
- Simple to take on – Paysolve Payroll software system supports its own separate training environment.
- Fully documented – Full system documentation is supplied with updates to cover enhancements.
- Security of information – Although access may be provided for all staff, Paysolve Payroll software system provides security by use of passwords controlling access at the menu, sub-menu, program and option level - all at the user’s discretion.
How Redstone support Paysolve Payroll software system
Reliable support is a critical factor for any payroll software system:
- Regular enhancements – Product enhancements are continually being made, incorporating statutory items, feedback from users and user groups. All customers benefit from these new features automatically
- Remote internet and telephone hotline support – These services are provided within the cost of the annual support contract
- Regular training courses – Redstone provides the user with a cost-effective method of training both existing and new staff for Paysolve Payroll software system
- Customisation – The Paysolve Payroll software system package may be customised to the client’s particular requirements by specialist staff if
- User Group – The Paysolve User Group meets regularly at different locations in the UK and also runs workshops and seminars.
Our Paysolve Customers